*SweetMemories Forum*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GREAT DEPRESSION

2 posters

Go down

THE GREAT DEPRESSION Empty THE GREAT DEPRESSION

Post  wickedsnitchofthewest Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:47 pm

Well, the great depression was not just a widespread poverty. It was also a deep sadness, my sadness. I was my nickname, all I was to anybody was "The Great Depression"; nothing more. I had a horrible life at home. My mom beat me, yelled at me, even almost sold me for money when she wanted a new cellphone(She didn't; who else would pull her monstrous weight?). She scared away my one friend that I had, too. Well, I didn't have any proof of that, but I'm pretty sure it was her.

I never have any fun, no nothing. My life is pure sadness, in contrast with the blissful lives of the girls at my private school. I tried calling one of those teen help places, but my mom cut the phoneline. I tried going to the school councelor, but my mom told her she would get me proffessional help. She blocks all ways of communication. I can't tell anyone at school, because it will leak to my mom somehow(she always finds a way) and she will beat me harder. I've even tried suicide. Yeah, it isn't the way, kids. She stopped me from that, too. I'm freaking doomed.

I have to continue this. Goodbye, world, for this is probably the last time I'll ever have time to write.

~original story by the wicked snitch of the west
wickedsnitchofthewest
wickedsnitchofthewest
Bubblegum

Back to top Go down

THE GREAT DEPRESSION Empty Re: THE GREAT DEPRESSION

Post  Franni Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:45 pm

Whoa . . . Shocked
Franni
Franni
Admin

http://sweetmemories.vze.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wickedsnitchofthewest Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:28 pm

heh, yeah, dont mind me, i was in a morbid mood there.
wickedsnitchofthewest
wickedsnitchofthewest
Bubblegum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum